5216 West River Dr NE
Comstock Park, MI 49321
Our warehouse is open to the public Monday -Thursday 12pm-4pm.
(Please contact us if you would like to meet up at a time outside of our regular schedule. We are more than happy to oblige.)
Shipping Charges are for the Continental U.S. There is a link at the top of each page for our shipping rates. Please contact us for Alaska, Hawaii and International rates.
All returns must have return authorization number. No credit will be issued without return authorization! Return requests must be made within 7 days of receiving merchandise. Any item returned must be new, unused and include the original packaging. Please note: Manufacturers field test their products so we do not offer returns or exchanges for a product because your birds won’t use it. A 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. In addition, a charge of $9.99 plus 50 cents per pound will be assessed for any return that was originally shipped free. Shipping is not refundable.
Exceptions to Above Return Policy
All sales are final. If a product is defective, customer must contact the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
We pack and ship all orders very carefully, and they are delivered to the carrier in good condition. If you do receive an order in damaged condition you must contact us within 3 business days of delivery.
- Keep the original packing in which it came, the packing material and outer shipping box for inspection.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org include your name, address, phone number, order number and what the damage to the shipment was.
- We will contact the carrier and arrange for inspection.
- We will inform you the result and report of the inspection.
- We will either repair or replace the product depending on the damage.